After installing bundle patch 22.214.171.124.5 we noticed that the flowinstance title of our instances in SOA where flakey. Meaning sometimes they appeared, but sometimes they didn’t. After some testing and going back and forth with Oracle support, we where not able to steadily reproduce the bug. We did come to a work-around though and that is forcing a dehydrate. Not the best option in my opinion but a possible workaround. So if you have this issue, just add a dehydrate to the BPEL and magically see your flow instance titles come back to live again.
When this bug is going to be resolved is still unknown.