Lately in our production environment we saw that when some of our services where called in rapid succession, some of them failed. Under normal load we never had issues but under bigger load we saw the following error in our BPEL instances: Failure in Oracle WSM Agent, category= security, function=agent.function.client, stage=fault due to RuntimeException. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Context of the same RID, 0:1:4 already present in this family, f42da30f-5c89-49d9-a4fd-bd2b7e80644e-00154a3f. It also seemed Continue ReadingIssue Soa Suite 12.1.3 Context of the same RID xxxxxx already present in this family
After installing bundle patch 184.108.40.206.5 we noticed that the flowinstance title of our instances in SOA where flakey. Meaning sometimes they appeared, but sometimes they didn’t. After some testing and going back and forth with Oracle support, we where not able to steadily reproduce the bug. We did come to a work-around though and that is forcing a dehydrate. Not the best option in my opinion but a possible workaround. Continue ReadingInstalling SOA BP 220.127.116.11.5 makes the flowinstance title disappear. Incoming workaround!
Working with 12C a while, we started noticing that the deployment of our SharedResources SB project started to slow down. This project contains re-usable resources and contracts. The strange thing was that it was only this specific SB project. All the other projects where fine. Both deploying in JDeveloper and deploying using Maven started at around 40 seconds but after a while, it went up to 10 minutes even which Continue ReadingOFM 12C: Slow SB deployment issue
A new feature in OFM 12C is that you can track a Business flowinstance. I won’t go into the details as you can read all about it here. As this is a nice feature I was going to use this to set a good Flow instance name as descripted here in chapter 47.5.4 How to Set the Business Flow Instance Name or Composite Instance Name at Design Time. I created Continue ReadingOFM 12C from the trenches: Business flow instance name bug and solution